WiFi After Update (Cannot Connect)

I just updated both the Moku:Go Windows app to 0.9.4 (5640) and firmware. Now I can see my Moku:Go via WiFi but when I try to connect with the old password it doesn’t connect. Of course I don’t have a USB-A to USB-C handy. Can anyone shed light on this problem.

Thanks.

JoeD

Hello Joe, thank you for posting to the Liquid Instruments Forum!

We are aware of an issue with the WiFi Access Point password being reset after a firmware update. The easiest way to change this is to use the included USB-C to USB-C cable that came in the original packaging. Alternatively, if you have access to an ethernet port, then plugging the RJ45 ethernet cable into the Moku:Go will allow you to connect as long as your laptop and the Moku:Go are on the same network. Be sure the ethernet cable is connecting the Moku:Go to your modem and not directly to your laptop.

If you are still having issues, please send me a private message with your Moku:Go’s serial number (6-digit code printed on the bottom) and I can provide further assistance.

Hello Sam,

That worked once I found my USB C-to-A cable. I have one of the early M2 demo units with the unmarked Power Supply connectors.

JoeD

1 Like