Moku:Go Oscilloscope

Moku:Go’s Oscilloscope / Voltmeter features two input channels with sampling rates up to 125 MSa/s and 30 MHz analog bandwidth. Both channels support user-selectable AC / DC couplings, and ± 5 V or ± 25 V input ranges. The built-in two-channel waveform generator is capable of producing waveforms with a maximum bandwidth of 20 MHz. The ADCs and DACs are directly connected to a powerful FGPA that allows the user to configure the instrument wirelessly in real-time with our clean, intuitive client software on Windows or Mac. You can find out more here.

Feel free to leave your comments and feedback on our Oscilloscope / Voltmeter instrument for Moku:Go we appreciate the feedback!

What about the samples depth of the Moku:Go Oscilloscope ?

On the user manual I find the following : 'Moku:Go’s Oscilloscope can record and display a
maximum of 16,384 points of pre-trigger data but as many as 2^32 points of post-trigger. In practice,
this limits the distance that you may scroll to the left and right. ', but what I see on the display is that there are 16384 points both on pre-trigger and on post-trigger.

How can I display the 2^32 points of post-trigger ?