Moku:Go evaluation : download your software here

The newest version of the Moku:Go software can be found in this post, or on our website here.

Welcome to the private Moku:Go evaluation program.

This forum is for evaluators to gain access to software and documentation, collaboration / ideas sharing with other educators, and quick support/ troubleshooting needs. We will post updates to the software here and encourage everyone to participate and share constructive feedback.

Download the Moku:Go software here

Windows

macOS

Update 2 June 2021 Download links now point to the newly released version 0.9.4

(Updated 11 May 2021 Download links now point to the newly released version 0.9.3)

(Updated 28 April 2021 Download links now point to newly released version 0.9.2)

I will download the software AFTER May 17, 2021, when I return from vacation.

2 Likes

Is there any interest in getting the software ported to running under Linux? I noticed that you compiled it for MacOS which runs on a deviant of the FreeBSD based OS. Worst case scenario I could connect the device through a VM running windows. Yet it would be more portable if it supported Linux as well.

2 Likes

Hi Jason, welcome to the Moku:Go evaluators forum. We have not had much interest in a Linux version. I think your suggestion of using a VM to run the Moku Windows client would work. I have run the Windows client under Parallels VM on macOS and it works well.
Regards,
PaulC.

Hello Paul,

I was attempting to install the python modules to access the MokuGo under linux. Yet your website has a broken link on the page:

https://pypi.org/project/moku-python

If you have an API that can communicate with the device under linux then Ideally we shoudl be able to access it and work with it through python…

1 Like

I too wish to use this API.
when trying to install, I get this:
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement moku-python (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for moku-python
Is there a doc specifically for this API and not pymoku?

Hi Jason, thanks for letting us know about the broken link. We are working on getting Moku:Go Python updated shortly,
Regards,
Paul.

Hi brucat,
as I just noted to @JasonNaughton ; we are working to get the Moku:Go Python up and running, I’ll let you both know more soon,
Paul.

Thank you, Paul, for your efforts. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help (unlikely, but I thought I should offer).
/pjb

@JasonNaughton @brucat

Python for Moku:Go and documentation is live