Using two Moku:Go applications simultaneously (e.g. oscilloscope and arbitrary wave generator) with Python API

Hi Support Team,

Is it possible to use several applications of Moku:Go simultaneously with the Python API? I would like to measure a signal using the Moku:Go oscilloscope, then process the signal in Python and return the processed signal as the output of the arbitrary wave generator.
I know that the Moku:Go has the application “Multi-Instrument” which can be used with the Moku app. However, I do not know how I could use this Multi-Instrument with the Python API.
If I try to connect the Moku:Go as oscilloscope first and as arbitrary wave generator afterwards, I get the error message that a Python API already exists.

Thank you,
Tim

Hey Tim, as of our latest release we now have Multi-instrument Mode available in all of our APIs. You can learn more about how to use them here.This will allow you to use MiM the same way as your Moku in Python, MATLAB, and LabVIEW. Let us know if you have any questions or need help getting started!