Using the Moku for data acquisition (Moku:Go)

I want to record input channels 1 and 2 with a sample rate of ~100 kHz and durations of ~1 second. If I use the oscilloscope mode I can set the timebase to 1 second, it only returns 1024 points of data. If I use the datalogging streaming mode I can set the sample rate to 100 kHz but it returns chunks of 0.25 seconds.

Change I change the sample rate of the oscilloscope or the chunk size of the datastream?

Or is the only proper solution to datalog to the Moku’s file storage and then download from there?

Hello @JamesStuart,

There are a few solutions to this:

1. The first option I recommend is to use the stream_to_file() command stream_to_file | Datalogger | Moku API This one is useful as it converts to the file type you set as it streams.
  2. Another option is to use get_stream_data() as seen in this example: Data Streaming | Examples for Python | Moku API This is useful as it returns a data set as a dictionary, ready to perform analysis.
  3. And yes, you can also use logging, as seen in this example: Data Logger | Examples for Python | Moku API