"File does not exist" when trying to download logged file

I am trying to download a file from the moku with the Python API. For this I used the code from the datalogger_basic.py example from the documentation. Most importantly I use the lines:

i = Datalogger('192.168.###.###', force_connect=False)
logFile = i.start_logging(duration=10)
i.download("persist", logFile, os.path.join(os.getcwd(), logFile['file_name']))

However the files on my PC after the download only contain the following:
{"success":false,"data":null,"code":"INVALID_REQUEST","messages":["File does not exist"]}

I am not sure what the problem is. Things that I already tried were: using the DataLogger in MultiInstrumentMode, connecting over USB-C instead of LAN, changing the traget argument of download() to “bitstreams”, “logs” and “ssd”.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Which Moku device are you using to do this? I am not encountering this same issue when using the Data Logger python example while over USBC (although I did not try any of the other methods you mention).

The download should be a .li file to the same folder that the python file is in. Double clicking on this should open the LI File Converter which downloads with the app, but if you don’t have it then you can download it here. Alternatively, on this same page, if you download mokucli then there is a way to use a command line tool to convert the files instead of using the manual File Converter.